Cookies are small information files that help identify your browser and can store information such as user settings and preferences.
With the exception of cookies specifically required for the performance of the website, the storage of other cookies will always depend on the User's acceptance and consent, and this consent may be withdrawn at any time through specific browser tools.
- Cookies allow us to identify you as a repeat user;
- Cookies allow us to retrieve your personalized preferences when you browse.
Some cookies may also be stored by third parties other than QV. These third parties are service providers and, although QV makes every effort to use only service providers that provide guarantees of the use of adequate technical and organisational measures in compliance with the requirements of the relevant data protection legislation, you understand that QV is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy and cookie policies of these third parties. A description of all cookies used can be found in Section 6.
QV will store cookies on your device to personalize and make the navigation as easy as possible, but also, for troubleshooting, statistics, quality assurance, and to monitor the security of the system.
You may delete or block these cookies at any time, and by doing so, some features of this website may not function as intended.
Cookies are not used for any purposes other than those described here.
Cookies on our website are used for different purposes, but in general their use can be divided into the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: these are cookies that are essential for the provision of the website and all services requested, but do not perform any additional or secondary functions.
- Performance Cookies: these are cookies that provide statistical information about the use of the website, i.e. web analytics.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: these are cookies used to create profiles or personalize content.
The following table explains how cookies are used on the present website.
|Strictly Necessary Cookies|
|www.o-group.it||trp-language||Idioma da página do visitante||29 days.|
|STRIPE||__stripe_mid||It makes the connection with stripe, in order to process the payment operations, without storing information in its servers.||2 years.|
|Woocommerce||woocommerce_cart_hash||Save items in the cart.||1 day.|
|Woocommerce||tk_ai, tk_lr , tk_or||To store a unique ID.||For as long as you are registered as a customer and wish to use the respective website services and until your session is terminated.|
|Woocommerce||woocommerce_items_in_cart||Save items in the customer cart.||For as long as you are registered as a customer and wish to use the respective website services and until your session is terminated.|
|Woocommerce||Wp_woocommerce_session_*||Save actions performed on the website.||For as long as you are registered as a customer and wish to use the respective website services and until your session is terminated.|
|Yith||yith_wcwl_session_*||Save the customer's wishlist.||1 year.|
|WordPress||wordpress_test_cookie||Confirm accepted cookies.||For as long as you are registered as a customer and wish to use the respective website services and until your session is terminated.|
|WordPress||wp_lang||Save the language settings.||For as long as you are registered as a customer and wish to use the respective website services and until your session is terminated.|
|Google Analytics||_ga||Data analysis with the aim of optimizing performance and for marketing purposes||2 years.|
Pixel tags (also known asweb beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some services to, among other things, track the actions of service users (including e-mail recipients), measure the success of marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about service usage and response rates.
At any time you can control and/or delete cookies, namely, you can delete all cookies that are already stored on your equipment, and you can even configure most browsers to prevent their storage. To be able to perform this management, you will, however, have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit certain websites, without which some services and features may not work. As an additional guarantee you may, at any time, disable cookies by configuring your browser, according to the instructions available at:
- For Google Chrome users: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647;
- For Internet Explorer users: https://support.microsoft.com/pt-pt/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies;
- For Microsoft Edge users: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy;
- For Mozilla Firefox users: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences;
- For Apple Safari users: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042.
QV reserves the right to adjust or change the present Cookies Policy at any time, and such changes will be publicized.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Cookies Policy, please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.