- Quinta da Vacaria 1616 - Vinhos, S.A (hereinafter "QV"), with headquarters at Quinta da Vacaria, 5050-364 Vilarinho dos Freires, Peso da Régua, Portugal and NIPC 50035988, is responsible for the processing.
- The personal data collected will only be used to register for the QV newsletter after we have obtained your prior and express consent, and so that we can send you other publications that you have requested and/or that may be of interest to you, such as special offers or to inform you about website updates.
- Your "email" is required to send the newsletter, so without this information we will not be able to process your request. In turn, your "name" allows us to personalize communication.
- The data in question will not be used for any other purpose without your prior consent, without being informed in advance and when necessary collected your consent, and will be kept by QV for 2 years.
- We remind you that you may withdraw this consent at any time.
- When you send us your personal data, it will be protected using security protocols appropriate for Internet communications and will be stored on a secure server with restricted access.
- QV may communicate the identified personal data to its service provider(s) for the purpose described.
- You may exercise your rights under the law (access, rectification, erasure, limitation, opposition, portability) by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, without prejudice to the right to lodge a complaint with the competent control authority (www.cnpd.pt).